We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In order to be most effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
24 hour advance notice is requested when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment in your place. Anyone who forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a no-show. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to charge a minimum of 50% of the missed appointment fee for all no-shows and/or late cancellations.
Thank you for your consideration.
Policy and Procedure Updates Related to COVID-19 Safety
While COVID-19 is still present in our community, our massage practice will operate with these changes to standard policies and procedures to protect staff and client safety.
No Walk-In Appointments: At this time, this practice will not accept walk-in appointments. Please call ahead to make an appointment.
Late Cancellations: We will wave the late cancelation policy for anyone who develops a fever or symptoms of illness. Please call to let us know you feel unwell and we will cancel your appointment without charging you a fee.
Client Guests: At this time, we will not allow client guests to wait for clients in the reception area or in session rooms. In the event the guest is a legal guardian of the client an exception is made.
Pre-Session Screening: Please expect a phone call or email health screening 24 hours before your massage appointment. We will ask:
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days or has a health professional asked you to self-isolate in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or have you cared for someone testing positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 in the last 14 days and if yes, what was the result?
Arrival Procedure: When you arrive at our facility we will follow a strict protocol to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff:
- Please wait in your car.
- We will send you a text message or call you when we are ready for you to come in.
- We will greet you at the door and take your temperature with a no-touch thermal temperature reader to make sure you don’t have a fever.
- We will ask if you have any symptoms of illness including a cough or digestive issues. If you have a fever or symptoms of illness we will reschedule your massage session to a later date.
- We will ensure that you have a proper facemask and ask you to clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Should you not have a proper facemask, we will provide one.
We will escort you to the session room for your massage session.
While COVID-19 is present in the community we will focus conversation on communication necessary for ensuring a comfortable and safe massage.
If you develop symptoms of illness or test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of your massage session, please call us immediately.