While COVID-19 is still present in our community, our massage practice will operate with these changes to standard policies and procedures to protect staff and client safety.
No Walk-In Appointments: At this time, this practice will not accept walk-in appointments. Please call ahead to make an appointment.
Late Cancellations: We will wave the late cancelation policy for anyone who develops a fever or symptoms of illness. Please call to let us know you feel unwell and we will cancel your appointment without charging you a fee.
Client Guests: At this time, we will not allow client guests to wait for clients in the reception area or in session rooms. In the event the guest is a legal guardian of the client an exception is made.
Pre-Session Screening: Please expect a phone call or email health screening 24 hours before your massage appointment. We will ask:
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days or has a health professional asked you to self-isolate in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or have you cared for someone testing positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 in the last 14 days and if yes, what was the result?
Arrival Procedure: When you arrive at our facility we will follow a strict protocol to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff:
- Please wait in your car.
- We will send you a text message or call you when we are ready for you to come in.
- We will greet you at the door and take your temperature with a no-touch thermal temperature reader to make sure you don’t have a fever.
- We will ask if you have any symptoms of illness including a cough or digestive issues. If you have a fever or symptoms of illness we will reschedule your massage session to a later date.
- We will ensure that you have a proper facemask and ask you to clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Should you not have a proper facemask, we will provide one.
We will escort you to the session room for your massage session.
While COVID-19 is present in the community we will focus conversation on communication necessary for ensuring a comfortable and safe massage.
If you develop symptoms of illness or test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of your massage session, please call us immediately.
Thank you for your cooperation and consideration of everyone who uses the studio.